Thursday, July 26, 2012

Interactive Notebook Resources

For any of you that are new to interactive notebooks (as am I), I found this great youtube video that really breaks down how to set them up. I plan on giving students different foldable, graphic organizers, and specific ideas on what to put on the left side and then letting them take it from there.  I want to have some specific requirements for the left side so that those students who tend to not to do work will have a requirement.

*I really like how he numbers the pages rather than just doing 1, 2, 3...


Here is another short video that shows more examples of the left side of the notebook.


Last, I came across this AWESOME PDF file (from Dinah Zike's resources) that has a lot (I mean a LOT) of foldables with specific directions on how to create them.  It also gives some topics and examples of ones that have been done on that topic.  Click on the link below to view it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment